Logo du gouvernement du Québec.
Ministère des Finances

Ministère des Finances

Contract with a public body

The government of Québec may enter into supply, service and construction contracts with enterprises. To award such contracts, public bodies must comply with the Act respecting contracting by public bodies and its regulations.

To conclude a contract by mutual agreement (below the public tender threshold) with a public body or to be solicited to respond to an invitation to tender, enterprises should make their products and services known to public bodies. For more information, see the page Obtenir un contrat avec un organisme public  This link opens a new window. (in French only) on the Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor’s website.

For public tenders, enterprises must submit their bids in response to calls for tenders published in the electronic tendering system Système électronique d’appel d’offres (SEAO) This link opens a new window..

For more information on public procurement, visit the Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor’s websitesite This link opens a new window..

If you wish to file a complaint against a public body concerning a call for tenders issued by the Ministère, complete the Complaint form against a public body (in French only) on the Autorité des marchés publics’ website This link opens a new window.. If you wish to file a complaint against the Ministère des Finances, you may do so by consulting the procedure for receiving and reviewing complaints PDF Document. (in French Only).